If you’re interested in conducting an interview with me for distribution via any of the following media, I’d love to hear from you…
- Blogs, websites, or social media groups.
- Online or terrestrial radio.
- Newspapers or magazines (digital or print).
I make no charge for interviews if I’m allowed the opportunity to briefly plug one of my books. Interviews can be conducted at your premises (depending on location – just ask), by phone, Zoom/Teams, or via email.
Besides my own work, subjects I’m able to provide insight on include…
- The career and challenges of being of independent (indie) author.
- Self-publishing including book marketing and promotion.
- British culture and lifestyle in the ’70s and ’80s.
To arrange an interview, get in touch here.
Here’s a selection of previous articles and interviews I’ve been involved in. All links open in a new browser tab/window.
A full-length podcast interview on Story of a Storyteller, with Conor Bredin.
A chat with Lesley McCabe on BBC Surrey & Sussex Radio.
An interview with Roy Allaway for the launch of his new ‘Happy Hour’ radio show.
An abridged cut of my interview with the lovely Mel Montagnon on Wey Valley Radio.
Here’s a review of The ’86 Fix, courtesy of Pete Haynes and his Geek Show on Puritans Radio.
My first radio interview on Radio Woking after the launch of The ’86 Fix. (starts at 4:10)